Crown and Bridges
Dental crowns are used as caps on missing or fractured tooth to protect the life of your teeth. Dental Crowns are needed to:
- Protect or restore a tooth from fracturing due to accident or trauma
- Replace a tooth which is too large for a filling
- Get a cap over Implant placed
- Restore the tooth on which RCT was performed
- Cover discolored, misshaped or badly formed tooth
- Require a bridge in that case crowns are a must
In addition, Dental Crown gives your tooth the strength, shape, size and help to improve the appearance of your tooth. If your dentist has advised, you to get a crown and you are delaying the process then there are chances that you can damage your tooth to the extent that extraction is the last resort.
Moreover, not getting a dental crown can wear down other adjacent teeth causing damage.